الاثنين، 9 يناير 2017

my travel in isro world ....
thats make me go back in time 9 years ago more or less
was normaly go to internet cafe most of the time then in noticed this game all cafe playing it .
i watched over and over agien till i told my self why not
like all my first char  a pretty wierd char was a wiz str and don't ask me how couse
i was pretty stupid back then ,,, young and know nothing about the game = stupid
i made chars and char goes from to server in isro
then after i got some experince and had prety good known char was lvl105
then i quite isro and want to try th private servers was a new thang back then
i don't remember the name couse it was so long ago but i played like 1 or 2 years then quite sro
i back 2 years a go in excalibure with chars __FamouS__ and ForKaN
played 1 year or more then played Synitx
then tried hardroad with Char T0o_LaTe Dagger Clirc and was 1st honor buff from strongest chars in server ....but like always left
wanted to try chines couse i always play with Wizz or Warrior and was Chines Server was a really great exp in Chines World my chars was Blade Glaive and Glaive Force TanGa And T0o_LaTe Really known there xDD
and came here 2 CivilizationS after 10 days from opening have met lots of people
and still .. with my char TanGa

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق